Sunday, September 9, 2007

High School Musical...I don't know you, but my daughter is a huge fan!!!

HudgensSo yes, it will hard to explain this!!!!

NEW YORK (AP) -- Brainy Gabriella of "High School Musical" would no doubt blush at the idea that nude pictures of young actress Vanessa Hudgens were circulating on the Internet.

Vanessa Hudgens plays Gabriella, the brainy love interest of Zac Efron's basketball star, in "High School Musical."

The problem for the Walt Disney Co. is that Hudgens plays Gabriella.

The 18-year-old star of Disney Channel's wildly successful "High School Musical" franchise apologized on Friday. The photos show a coquettishly smiling Hudgens posing naked in a bedroom with a red curtain behind her.

"I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me," Hudgens said in a statement. "I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Hudgens' publicist, Jill Fritzo, wouldn't say anything about who took the pictures and how they slipped out onto the Internet.

The Disney Channel [part of the Walt Disney Co.] denied a published report that Hudgens will be dropped from the upcoming feature film "High School Musical 3." That movie is in development and negotiations with the stars are incomplete.

Disney had no further comment about the pictures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails